Basketball, music, sports, politics, movies Rumbling's of Wahday: Back from the Absence

Friday, August 11, 2006

Back from the Absence

Sorry for taking so long to write a new blog. Work and life have been crazy. I just found a dull moment and decided to post. I am just going to post random thoughts.

Robin Thicke is the Truth. He has matured as a song writer. I can't wait until his album is officially released. His music has kind of matured into a new age Michael Jackson Sound.

The biggest surprise of all is Back to Basics by Christina Aguilera. I hated her in the past, but she brings the goods on her new album. 23 songs, I like every one. The jazz songs are really special. When it is released go check it out.

I have officially decided women are crazy, and have no rational thought process. It took 29 years, but I have seen the light.

Work Sucks, I'm glad I'm in school and hopefully one day I will do something I like.

Layoffs suck. My company is rumored to go through a huge one soon. I feel like I am going to be the last man standing.

Going to the beach is overrated. The only good thing about it is the hot girls, and when you are with a hot girl, it's harder to enjoy. If you are on a private beach with all old people, it's even worse.

There is nothing better than sitting on the couch and relaxing. Doing nothing. I like to do nothing. Maybe it's because I"m always busting my ass.

I feel like people who don't bust their ass are always bored...hmmm.

I am always hungry. I can eat al day long. At least I look good.

Will the Celtics ever be good again? I can only hope.

My favorite movie of the summer really was Superman Returns.

Why has Prince been so Boring latley? I guess he's getting old. Where is the tour?

J Dilla Soulful genius is a great collection of every track he produced. RIP

I think Justin Timberlake's album will either be amazing or an abslute flop. It seems like he is trying to do something different. I hope it pans out. People who do different things are shunned in the record business now, and we rarely see artits. I have a feeling he has a need to be an artist. But who am I to say?

I am not impresed by Outkast's new songs. Every album sounded so incredibly different and so far this one sounds really dull. I hope I am wrong.

Ok those are my uneventful thoughts. Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home