Basketball, music, sports, politics, movies Rumbling's of Wahday: Another day another dollar

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Another day another dollar

The link above is to my dog So Co. He's awesome. He's a puppy and gets crazy from time to time, but he is a wonderful sweet dog. I have to put my fence up so he can run.
The NBA messed up on Sunday. They had a chance to have 3 I repeat, 3 game 7's on in one day. That would be awesome! LeBron, then the fantastic Spurs Mavs, and finally the Clippers Suns series. All 3 series were fantastic. But no, Stern messed up. 2 game 7's were on last night, and a majority of the country only got to see one. I watched the Spurs and the Mavs. I like that Dallas won. When did Tim Duncan start making that face everytime he is called for something? It's really annoying. For the supposed nicest guy in the league he certaintly whines more than anyone. I have stopped liking him because of this incessant whining. I will root against him every time he plays now. He is a superstar and gets calls, no need to complain when 9 out of 10 calls go your way.
Pistons vs Heat- I pick the pistons again in 7. I don't think the Miami Heat team is as good as they were last year. They don't strike me as a team. Teams win championships. The Heat look like a bunch of guys playing pickup that don't enjoy playing with each other but still win.
Dallas vs Suns. Dallas. The Suns are tired. Nash is tired. When you are tired you can't run and play terrible D. Dirk will pull it out. Hopefully the finals will be exciting.
I hope Dallas wins. If only for Mark Cuban. He is the best owner in sports(followed by Arte Moreno, most know why I said this). It will be good for basketball if the Mavs win.
Until next time
So I've been blogging for a week, I've done pretty well. I don't have a lack of things to talk about. I will avoid giving up alot of personal details. I will mostly give thoughts about different things. Sorry to disappoint. I'm sure my personal thoughts about certain things will come through and I may relate a past experience so don't fret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home