Basketball, music, sports, politics, movies Rumbling's of Wahday: Weekend

Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekend

Last weekend was the first time in 6 months I didn't have to study. It was really odd. Since I decided to go back to Law school, by Saturday and Sunday's have considted of waking up, studying for 10 hours, trying to eat and do some chores in between, then going to sleep. Some days I didn't even shower!

Last weekend I got up on Saturday, hung out with my dog, mowed thelaw, vacuumed half the house, took a shower, then spent the rest ofthe day with Megan's family. Sunday I did laundry and went to some steeple horse race. It was very relaxing. I did miss studying though. I have decided I like learning and I am very happy I am going back to school. It is just what my life needed. Hopefully I can get out of this shit job and shit company in a few years.

This weekend, I have NOTHING planned. Just dog training and laundry. NOTHING. I will watch basketbal, play and train the pooch and hang out with the GF. that is seriously nice. I need to put Ant traps in the yard as well. If it doens't ran I will mow thelawn again. It's nice having regular weekends. Next weekend beach season starts. I'm not the biggest beach fan but it can be fun from time to time.

today's song of the day. Sex in the Summer by prince. Just a cool laid back song talking about the joys of summer. It should hav been a hit, but since he doesnt' promote records anymore nobody has heard it. Sigh.

Sex In The Summer

Sex in the summer, gettin' it on Gimme that number, we can party all night long

CHORUS:

Sex in the summer, gettin' it on
Gimme that number, we can party all night long
Checkin' 4 bikinis, layin' in the sand
Rub it like a genie, livin' while we can

Afternoon in the city, somewhere in July
Policemen actin'... yeah, U know, de-elevate a brotha's high
The mama's in the short dress, blowin' in the breeze
The papa's just a-prayin' 4 the gust that will bust that butt out, please, oh!

(CHORUS)
Here we go -
Oh All 7 -
Hey Baby, baby -
Get naughty Mmm, uh

Everybody's got a black book in case of emergency
In case the sun is shinin' at the beach and the honeys are out 2 play
The cool boys just a-watchin' all the pretty moves U make
Frontin' in the sun, jammin' 4 the one lover that U wanna take home

(CHORUS)
Here we go -
Hey All 7 -
All night long Baby, baby -
Summertime Uh, uh
Sex in the summer, sex in the summertime It will be fine

Checkin' out Mahalia's greatest - "In The Upper Room"
When my boy Kirk calls singin' "Hope we get 2gether soon (soon, soon)
We can fire up the Honda and pick up Rhonda
We can jam on a brand new tune Improvise all through the night, it'll be just like havin'..."

(CHORUS)
Oh oh oh oh - We'll get it on All 7 -
Party, darlin' Baby, baby -
Oh oh oh oh Uh, uh

Can't U feel the new day dawning?
All believers will see An end 2 suffering and every disease
Every waking hour will soon be spent kissin' each other
Angelic sisters and brothers Clap your hands 4 one another
we'll be havin'...

CHORUS
Oh oh oh oh - Busy busy Give it 2 me -
All night long Ooh yeah Rub me, rub me -
Livin' while we can, baby
Sex in the summer, gettin' it on Gimme that number, we can party all night long
Sex in the summer
Sex in the summer Get it on! Sex in the summer Right on!
Get it on! Sex in the summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home