Basketball, music, sports, politics, movies Rumbling's of Wahday

Monday, June 05, 2006

My biggest fear in movies was X-Men 3 would not be a good movie. I enjoyed the first movie. I loved the second movie. X2 is in the pantheon of Superhero movies. In case you are wondering the Pantheon is Superman I, II, Batman Begins(probably the Best) Spiderman 1, 2, and Xmen 2.

After the fiasco filming Xmen 3, I'm surprised how it turned out. It went through 3 directors, it and it had to be filmed in less than 3 months so it would be released before Superman Returns. Brett ratner was not given alot to work with. He did the best he could with it. however, there are stupid deaths, no character development and no script development. I walked outnot knowing who the bad guy was. There was nobody to hate, nobody to love. It was just blah. Was it terrible? No. Was it Good? No. Was it an OK summer popcorn flick. Yes. Was it worth 19.50? (Girfriend and my admission). no not really. But it was nice to get out of the house for a few hours.

I am pretty upset, but what are you going to do? Hopefully the Wolverine movie will be good. Let's cross our fingers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home