Basketball, music, sports, politics, movies Rumbling's of Wahday: Superman Returns Countdown

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Superman Returns Countdown

I watched Superman last night. What a wonderfully done movie. I am now officially excited for Superman Returns. The early buzz is it's a wonderful movie. I don't doubt it. I have liked all of Bryan Singer's movies. He wanted this movie done right and he has probably done it. Even though I am a Batman person now, when I was a kid I loved Superman. My mom dyed underwear and tights for me so I could be Superman. I used to wear my superman shirt everywhere. I wanted to be him. Batman doesn't make me feel like a kid. I love Batman because it's dark, real, gritty. I'm hoping to go into Superman and smile and act like the 5 year old kid that pretended to fly around the house. From what I can tell it will happen. In the meantime I will be watching Justice League Season 1 and 2. Pick them up. Sorry for the ramble, I'm just excited

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home